Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash vs Diluted Rinseless wash comparison?

DeDonDeRosa

Question

im running low on waterless wash but was debating on buying a small bottle of rinseless wash and making a gallon using 16oz of rinsless to 1 gal of water. or even 8oz to 1 gallon Adam had said the 16oz:1gal  is a great dilution rate as it would also make great shine. 

i just wanna know how original waterless wash compares to diluted rinseless wash when it comes to cleaning a car using the waterless wash process. 

6 answers to this question

Ton of threads and discussion on this.  Long and short of it yes that the diluted Rinseless is a great multi use product, dilutable at different strengths depending on what you are doing.  It does have a wax additive, so if you are looking to just clean and leave nothing behind, the RTU Waterless would be your choice.  But if you want to clean and shine, and do other uses with it, Rinseless is extremely versatile.

want to be using it for pre soak on bugs and also to clean off the dust etc from the garage queen after being out for a weekend drive. thats why i am curious to  see what to use 

I'd use a combo of both then.

Waterless is better at breaking down bugs with a presoak.

Rinseless would be the safer bet for cleaning after the car has been out all weekend.

So I would presoak the bugs with waterless and then do a rinseless. Similar to on a really dirty car, you would presoak before doing a rinseless.