Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is your favorite Adam's LSP

What is your favorite Last Step Product?   

102 members have voted

1. 1. If you are only using ONE product to finish a detail, which one is it?

• Buttery Wax
    • Brilliant Glaze
    • Americana Paste Wax
    • Patriot Wax
    • Quick Sealant
    • Liquid Paint Sealant
    • H2O Guard & Gloss

I have only used Patriot once and it was fantastic but I have to say that my favorite LSP is Americana.  On top of Liquid Paint Sealant and Brilliant Glaze, of course.

I voted Patriot. I love that stuff! However, it only gets used on the garage queens/non-daily drivers.

I haven't gotten the chance to try the H2O G&G yet.

Daily drivers usually get QS or LPS followed by Americana once or twice a year.

Edited by egott_91

2 layers of Liquid Paint Sealant is hard to beat, so that gets my vote and I although I love the new H2O G&G, but is that really an LSP?  I use it as a maintenance product when washing and have never done a full detail and then only applied H2O G&G.

2 layers of Liquid Paint Sealant is hard to beat, so that gets my vote and I although I love the new H2O G&G, but is that really an LSP?  I use it as a maintenance product when washing and have never done a full detail and then only applied H2O G&G.

I used it as a stand alone on my parent's Audi and it is still going strong at just about 2 months in.

On all of the vehicles I correct for family, friends, or myself, Americana is the LSP over Liquid Paint Sealant and Brilliant Glaze.

Might be "overkill" to some, but all of the colors both light and dark, really POP and have protection.

That's a tough choice! I voted liquid paint sealant because of its longetivity and usefulness on any vehicle. Although quick sealant is right up there too. I haven't tried H2O G&G so can't comment on that. For the ultimate shine though, Patriot can't be beat.

I always start with a layer of Liquid Paint Sealant but my favorite LSP is Patriot due to its shine and ease of application. Americana is a more durable wax however. Quick Sealant is my favorite Adams product from the standpoint of versatility.

Liquid Paint Sealant because I'm not fortunate enough to have my dream weekend cruiser.....yet. 

I did take advantage of the Cinco de Mayo flash sale and scored some Americana.  I plan on doing a full detail on my car this weekend and topping with that over LPS.  I'm expecting to be blinded when I pull it back out of the garage and into this ridiculously hot Florida sun.

I guess it depends on what car.....GTO gets Patriot for sure. Dd's get LPS and an a occasional boost of H20 Guard & Gloss.

Since we couldn't pick two, I agree with Chris.  Both cars get Patriot and H20.

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote on the LPS due to its durability, ease of use, and good amount of shine. If there's only one, then it's gonna be it. Even tho I do like and use other products, LPS is still my go to or preferred LSP in the Adam's family.

It depends on what I am doing. LPS is my usual go to for longevity. Quick sealant is so useful for tighter areas and on wheels. I really hope it never goes away.

For wax Patriot is awesome. The one time I got to play with it, it was great. Buttery is nice to always keep around too.

I used it as a stand alone on my parent's Audi and it is still going strong at just about 2 months in.

I've been doing some testing with it. On a car with bare paint using the dry method as a standalone it seems to hold up really well.

What really impressed me was when it was raining like crazy here for a month a buddy stopped by. It was still raining out and I sprayed some on his windshield real quick and spread it around just to see if it would work. Well... over a month later it was still holding up.

Just buttery wax for me, but I'm just getting started. From what I keep hearing, I'll probably go with some liquid paint sealant before winter (even though I do have another brand of paint sealant on under my buttery wax now). And then I'll do both sets of my wheels when I change out for winter too.