Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buttery Wax meets Sierra

cev103

I washed my Sierra with the wash wedge for the first time today and I like it. After misting with detail spray and drying, I then applied some buttery wax. I'm am very happy that I made the switch to Adam's, you guys weren't lying when you said "welcome to the addiction!

post-12855-0-07127500-1432515788_thumb.jpgpost-12855-0-82292900-1432515850_thumb.jpgpost-12855-0-46767400-1432515882_thumb.jpg

Looks great!

Have you tried Super VRT on the plastic and rubber trim? Adds finishing touches, and lasts for a while.

Tire shine would also make the wheels and tires pop like the rest of the vehicle!

Yes, I used some VRT for the first time about two weeks ago on the tires and molding. There is still some shine on the wheels, but the pics from my iPhone don't do it any justice. I'm thinking I'll apply the VRT on a monthly basis during the summer months, but I'm a bit reluctant because we still have a lot of pollen in the air that is sticking to everything right now.

Yes, I used some VRT for the first time about two weeks ago on the tires and molding. There is still some shine on the wheels, but the pics from my iPhone don't do it any justice. I'm thinking I'll apply the VRT on a monthly basis during the summer months, but I'm a bit reluctant because we still have a lot of pollen in the air that is sticking to everything right now.

I wouldn't worry about VRT to cause any pollen to stick. It dries pretty quickly, and I would rather have dressed trim and deal with a bit of pollen than not have dressed trim at all.