Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ocean City Md. Cruisin Weekend, Updated with Pics

Rich

Has it ever NOT rained at least one day for this event?   :lolsmack:

I have never been there when it did not rain during that weekend lol....

Still always had lots of fun though, Brass balls saloon, Tony Lukes cheese steaks from Philly is down there now I am good haha

I haven't heard one good word about Tony Lukes yet. My wife works for OCMD and keeps up with reviews and such.  You have to try the Shrimp Boat in West OC on the way to Assateague if you want good food.  Shenanigans is pretty good too.  Heck, there's just too many good places to eat down there to try and eat at all of them. But I try!  

I haven't heard one good word about Tony Lukes yet. My wife works for OCMD and keeps up with reviews and such.  You have to try the Shrimp Boat in West OC on the way to Assateague if you want good food.  Shenanigans is pretty good too.  Heck, there's just too many good places to eat down there to try and eat at all of them. But I try!  

Thanks I just checked yelp and ect the reviews there are not good and it is a franchise location from what I have read so I won't be wasting my time & money there thankfully.

The original by the Walt Whitman bridge in Philly is very good though so maybe on the way home hehe

Edited by CadillaChick