Customer Service 866.965.0400

She's here!!!!

Z06Seal

That grill looks 100% better and the splitter looks great! You need to come to Pennsylvania in August to Corvettes at Carlisle.  She's a real beauty. Congratulations! :rockon: :rockon:

Beautiful car, congrats

I would have asked for them to keep all the wrapping plastics on it so you can unwrap it like a present at the house... also to ensure no one else had touched it.

That's what I did when In ordered my Denali

My brother got a twin to yours only he had the dealer swap out the wheels for chromes.  Beautiful car. Congratulations!   :cheers:

+1 !

I love chrome wheels as well, always have, always will.

Never been a fan of the black wheel craze at all.

To each their own. 

That grill looks 100% better and the splitter looks great! You need to come to Pennsylvania in August to Corvettes at Carlisle.  She's a real beauty. Congratulations! :rockon: :rockon:

I think this was the grill that they needed to have on all the stingrays..

Emir, just came in to say congrats, and the Vette looks amazing!  Love the red on black combo, the C7 steering wheel/shifter looks so amazingly fun to handle.

How is it having a 7MT?  I've only had a 6MT in my life it must be amazing to have another cog!

Btw, love that you parked in the Volt Charging station spot LOL

Jason thanks!

It's nice, but I don't go in that gear unless I'm on the highway. just too many gears for regular roads. Very nice on the Highway though :)

yeah that's funny lol... To my defense for the volt spot I own one, and should have parked mine there while I swapped out cars! lol

The car is truly an engineering marvel for the corvette. Feels like they skipped an entire generation. Quality is beyond any other GM i've been in, and we're a GM family. Up there with Cadillac I'd say. Wouldn't have minded if the horn was leather as well (airbag regulations? no idea)

The red black combo is great. Our other choice, laguna blue wouldn't have had this black/blue combo. Works great with the red.

She needs some tint now. 15% all around

Jason thanks!

It's nice, but I don't go in that gear unless I'm on the highway. just too many gears for regular roads. Very nice on the Highway though :)  Jealous!

yeah that's funny lol... To my defense for the volt spot I own one, and should have parked mine there while I swapped out cars! lol  Definitely two different worlds re Volt and Vette LOL

The car is truly an engineering marvel for the corvette. Feels like they skipped an entire generation. Quality is beyond any other GM i've been in, and we're a GM family. Up there with Cadillac I'd say. Wouldn't have minded if the horn was leather as well (airbag regulations? no idea)  I believe the airbag cover has to be vinyl/plastic perhaps because its an explosive device and the static the leather can get?  Not sure but good point, I've never seen an airbag cover wrapped in leather (unless on higher end exotics).  For the $$$$ honestly you can't get better than the C7, amazing performance and car for the value, you're absolutely right it is worlds above the C6 and I'm thoroughly impressed with GM stepping their game up, and this coming from a non-GM family.

The red black combo is great. Our other choice, laguna blue wouldn't have had this black/blue combo. Works great with the red.  The red is so classy, you made the good choice I wouldn't look back.

She needs some tint now. 15% all around  Great choice I've always had 15% all around on my cars.  I always do 5% sunvisor strip as well and 5% on sunroof too, I have pretty sensitive eyes.

Emir best of luck with it see above, she is a beast!

Emir best of luck with it see above, she is a beast!

It's funny because when you're on the Volt forums, people talk about how volt is more of an economic car blah blah blah, and if you want a sports car, you need to get a corvette

then on corvette forums people talk about economy of the car (which is great btw, 30+ mpg) and some will post corvette is a sports car and if you want economy you should get a volt

here I am, laughing because I have both :D

Nice! I think the only thing I would change on the car is the orange side reflectors. Maybe black them out to match the theme? Or go with red so that they don't stick out at all.

Yeah, I will either take them out and spray them black, or when I get the car tinted, I'll see if they can put 5% tint on them.

I know someone actually makes an LED strip for these that are blacked out... Currently there is 1 bulb there and it looks real stupid. the LEDs are bright and it's the entire strip, but when you black it out, it looks pretty nice... something I'll def too. Too bad this kit is like 375 after core charge bucks... I rather just tint it and be done lol

Here is stock:

stock_zps65090d01.png

Here is with the tinted LED kit

tint_zps070d6f14.png

Edited by Z06Seal