Customer Service 866.965.0400

bordlerless blue discontinued??

hemi1300

Question

saw an older thread on the bordless blue towels gone from the site, but wanted to check if they recently have been discontinued?  Spoke to an adams customer rep today and they confirmed they have been discontinued so i assume it's true, just wanted to see if anybody had anymore info.  Very disappointed bc these were by far my favorite towel and received some adams gift certificates for christmas, so was anxiously waiting for them to pop back up, but guess not.  Love the single soft and double soft towels, really only use the double soft for polish/wax removal, but the borderless blue seemed to work fantastic for every task, and were great for detail spray or waterless wipe downs

LOL... I will never understand the outright obsession with slight discoloration on towels. Think about this -

A white towel is going to be the easiest way to see dirt, grime, debris, etc... a little discoloration being the only downside, but it doesn't impact performance in the least. On the flip side you can have colored towels, that make it difficult to see contamination in the fibers that are potential for damage.

I get OCD, but OCD for the wrong reasons is beyond me - ultimately my OCD falls on the prevention of damage to paint, not the color of my towels. Guess it takes all kinds.

As far as the towels... look for the full sale announcement later today. I wouldn't jump on them just yet as you may end up missing out on other things.