Customer Service 866.965.0400

bordlerless blue discontinued??

hemi1300

Question

saw an older thread on the bordless blue towels gone from the site, but wanted to check if they recently have been discontinued?  Spoke to an adams customer rep today and they confirmed they have been discontinued so i assume it's true, just wanted to see if anybody had anymore info.  Very disappointed bc these were by far my favorite towel and received some adams gift certificates for christmas, so was anxiously waiting for them to pop back up, but guess not.  Love the single soft and double soft towels, really only use the double soft for polish/wax removal, but the borderless blue seemed to work fantastic for every task, and were great for detail spray or waterless wipe downs

There's a company that sells "rags" where you can find these at

^^Bingo.  Adam's may not choose to stock the BB towels anymore for their own reasons, but if you like them, or wanted more of them, they are readily available from a MF supplier.

How good are those compared to Adams?

What is the difference between these and a double soft?

Since I don't have any yet, I will say they look very similar to the old borderless blues that were offered, and I have quite a few of those that I am happy with. These have seamless borders with no stitching; whereas the double softs have an edge where essentially the two towel pieces are sewn together to give it double the thickness of a single soft towel. The double soft would thus be thicker overall than the borderless gray towel.

Size-wise, they both appear to be 16"x16". They will be great for removing polish or wax, using as a detail spray towel, or as rinseless wash towels. I would imagine they would work nicely for applying H2O Guard and Gloss as well, for those picky detailers that worry about their white towels discoloring a little, but things like that don't matter to me.

Edited by psu goat