Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Cleaner

Does anyone dilute the leather cleaner ? 

I have some diluted at 50/50 - that stuff is strong!  I have had it remove the white lettering from the wiper & turn signal stalks at full strength.  My order from least to most aggressive is - TID, dliuted LIC, full strength LIC.

I have some diluted at 50/50 - that stuff is strong!  I have had it remove the white lettering from the wiper & turn signal stalks at full strength.  My order from least to most aggressive is - TID, dliuted LIC, full strength LIC.

I dilute it as well, I have found it strong enough to remove the dye on one of my cars. I really save it for the dirtiest of jobs.

I'll pull it out of my go bag. I have a lot of Megs D149 to burn thorough before I can justify another Interior Detailer

I'll pull it out of my go bag. I have a lot of Megs D149 to burn thorough before I can justify another Interior Detailer

I like TID better than D149 for most applications. I think D149 is better for very fine textured plastics where TID tends to streak, but door panels, etc TID is the clear winner for me.

I like TID better than D149 for most applications. I think D149 is better for very fine textured plastics where TID tends to streak, but door panels, etc TID is the clear winner for me.

I'll try it and I am sure I will like it . I just cant double up on chemicals I will run out of room  :D