Customer Service 866.965.0400

ETA of paste wax?

GMaak

Question

Adam or Jason,

Is there an ETA for new paste wax?

Adam, I was very impressed with the prototype you showed me at the Scottsdale AZ clinic and cannot wait for final the product. Did you choose a fragrance yet?

Trying to be patient,

Gary :D

• Answers 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

....you know if you keep posting up braging about your wax I think you'll find yourself "misplacing" it quite soon ;)

That truck looks amazing. I think I'm going to have to do my bro-inlaw's Dakota very soon

I'm a happy camper. I only got the trunk and roof done so far, but the results are amazing. Wish I could pull it out into the sun, but it's raining out. Perfect way to spend a rainy day. Oh, did I mention it's RAINING? And look at the results!!

000_2028.jpg

000_2030.jpg

000_2032.jpg

I'm a happy camper. I only got the trunk and roof done so far, but the results are amazing. Wish I could pull it out into the sun, but it's raining out. Perfect way to spend a rainy day. Oh, did I mention it's RAINING? And look at the results!!

000_2028.jpg

000_2030.jpg

000_2032.jpg

Awesome Rich! Post pics of the finished product! :drool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm thinking I'll be watching the web site real close over the next few days !!!!

I started my spring clean up today so hopefully I'll be ready for wax in a few days :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm thinking I'll be watching the web site real close over the next few days !!!!

I started my spring clean up today so hopefully I'll be ready for wax in a few days :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Does your PC rotate clockwise or counter clockwise? :D:D