Customer Service 866.965.0400

2014 Maserati GT MC first detail

Maserati Mike

Hi All.  I'm fairly new to Adams polishes and have been reading the Adams forums for a while now.  Just wanted to say thanks to all the Adams crew and the members of this forum.  I appreciate all the help.  It took me about 12 hours to wash, clay, seal, glaze, wax, clean and seal the windshield and rear window and clean the interior. I have a new appreciation of what detailers do and how much work it is.  I think i over taped and about died trying to get the Americana off when I put it on too thick and let it dry.  If I would have read more on the forum I would have known better.  :) The pictures do not do the detail justice but I have attached a few.  Thanks Again.  

post-11122-0-05790900-1394765505_thumb.jpgpost-11122-0-59808500-1394765607_thumb.jpgpost-11122-0-84531000-1394765801_thumb.jpg

What a turd! hah jk, that car is stunning and you've put a good shine on her too. 

My tip for removing Americana if it gets a little dry - hit it with a quick squirt of detail spray.  Enjoy!

Glad you joined up over here Mike and posted those great shots.  I knew you (or at least your car ;) ) would be popular here! 

For the Americana, 1-2 body panels at a time is the ticket.  As you've found, once it sits on the car for too long, it can be TOUGH to remove.  Fender, hood, remove, fender, door, remove, fender, deck lid, remove....