Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank You Dylan, Good Luck on your Next Adventure!

Adam

Might still be able to meet Mike - there's a good chance I'll be in FL for DetailFest this year.

If this happens man let me know. Is DetailFest something anyone can go to? If so I will drive down and we can grab a few beers afterwards.

Edited: I just realized it is in Stuart, FL and not Orlando correct...that puts me at a 6 hour ride each way...still possible though :)

Edited by DirtyBlackHoe

Sad news to the community. I, like many others, was drawn here specifically by your involvement Dylan.  As an extreme detailing rookie, I must admit that I "looked up to you" the most!  Probably even more so than the name on the label himself.

All the best in your future endeavours, and many long, happy, healthy years for you and your family.

Dylan and Ashley were the first 2 Adam's crew I had met here in SoCal, with me a raw detailing noob (with BLACK paint).  I have learned so much technique from both of them at the clinics, how to use Adam's products to their best effect.  I still remember scrutinizing Dylan as he really pushed the SHR waay out into flash-land with a PC7424 - a slick technique that served me well.  His efforts have helped this business grow by leaps and bounds, and helped him discover life east of the Sierras (lol).

Take care Dylan, all the best in your next venture!

This whole parting does not seem to be very amicable.  If one pays attention to the details you will see what I mean.  There are many clues that lead me to believe this.  Dylan leaving is very unfortunate.

Agree 100%.. Bet this thread gets locked here real soon as well..

If this happens man let me know. Is DetailFest something anyone can go to? If so I will drive down and we can grab a few beers afterwards.

Edited: I just realized it is in Stuart, FL and not Orlando correct...that puts me at a 6 hour ride each way...still possible though :)

Yes, anyone can go and it is always a lot of fun.

This will be year 4 for me and each year we meet more great people. It would be great to meet Dylan there next month.

Best of luck Dylan. It is clear to any regular Adam's user that you were an integral part of the company, going way beyond the call of duty on many fronts, and being such a small company I'm sure you wore many different hats and had to help put out many fires during your time there.  Let alone that small mater of bringing about new product to keep the product line fresh and relevant. You have been an invaluable asset, and quite frankly I don't know how this was allowed to happen. Although I have not met you (in person),  many of us feel like we have because of your presence on all the video's and your authority on the forums. But over the years we have learned not only about your wealth of detailing knowledge, but also of your fondness for your German heritage, beer, baseball, family, etc.

All those attributes that you demonstrated at Adam's will serve you well where ever you find yourself. Once again, best of luck.

Thanks again for all the kind words guys. No animosity here... still consider Matt, Nick, Ash, and the rest of the team my friends and plan to hang out with them still regularly (outside of work obviously). I believe tomorrow is shaping up to be a farewell party to remember :D

Edited by Dylan@Adams

Thanks again for all the kind words guys. No animosity here... still consider Matt, Nick, Ash, and the rest of the team my friends and plan to hang out with them still regularly (outside of work obviously). I believe tomorrow is shaping up to be a farewell party to remember :D

I'm tempted to come down and say goodbye, but I don't want to interrupt your going away party.

Dylan, you've really helped improve my detailing skills dramatically over the last couple years of going to detail clinics and on the forums. I wish you the best in your next adventure in life.