Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fine Machine Polish vs. Revive Polish

reaper8253

Question

Quick question, does the fine machine polish do the same job as the revive polish in theory, or does the finish really come out better, deeper, etc. if you clay bar, swirl and haze if necessary, then fine machine polish, and then revive, then machine super wax, or the whole process minus the revive polish? Thanks.

6 answers to this question

You can do the whole process minus the Revive. The Fine Machine Polish does the same job however it is more aggressive than the Revive and therefore can get rid of light swirl marks on its own. Depending on the condition of your paint you can use the Swirl & Haze Remove before or combined with the Fine Machine Polish to remove moderate swirls.

Thanks Steve! We have a small company, and great customers. Must say, it makes it pretty darn easy to keep in touch! I appreciate you kind words Steve.

So, where in NJ are you located? Our family if from a little blueberry town called Hammonton, 20 minutes from Atlantic City and Philadelphia. I'm out there every year, at least twice.

Heading out for the Spring Carlisle Swap, have you ever attended any shows there?

Thanks Steve, and welcome to the family!

-Adam:thumbsup:

Anytime Adam, you and your company deserve it. I'm located in Manalapan, it's between Freehold and Marlboro, if that rings a bell? Like 7 minutes from Englishtown Raceway Park. I guess you could say central jersey. I have not been to Carlisle, I have been wanting to attend Super Chevy there, but have not gotten the change with our 1970 Chevelle SS. I've been to truck show in Bloomsburg, Pa. though with my 2004 F350 Powerstroke, good stuff. haha