Customer Service 866.965.0400

2013 True Blue Sport Exterior Cleaned Up

Robert

Looks great!  ALMOST as good as my white Sport...  ^_^  :lol:

There's nothing better than a dark colored vehicle clean though!  

I used the wheel woolies on my barrels and they cleaned up like new and then put a coat of QS on them.   

My truck sat in Warren for 5 weeks so it had a coating of acid rain on it that only clay would remove.  It took me over 4 hours just to wash and clay it the first time.  UGH!

I'm amazed how well these trucks ride.  Man, it's AWESOME...   Quiet too.  SO quiet.   :wub:

I put a Mufflex on mine so it's not AS quiet, but it's nice to hear the V8 a bit.

Chris

looks good.  IMO, i would debadge and call it a day!

Agreed!  It was the first mod I did...  I've got a sure fire quick way to de-badge it too.  I've posted it here! 

I'm looking at an 09 Ram right now but this newer Sport is looking damn good.  I might have to hold off for one of these.  I'm loving the deep blue color of that paint as well.

What happened?

Some trucks that were ordered with 3.55 got 3.21 gears instead. Window sticker and everything says 3.55 but crawl under truck and you will find 3.21. Affects towing and mpg. Hopefully they can make it right and it's over with soon.

Some trucks that were ordered with 3.55 got 3.21 gears instead. Window sticker and everything says 3.55 but crawl under truck and you will find 3.21. Affects towing and mpg. Hopefully they can make it right and it's over with soon.

I couldn't see what gears I have on my sticker.....how can you tell by looking under the truck?

BTW She looks real good!

dude, I'd be pissed...hopefully you'll get this cleared up soon.  If anything, won't they just replace the gears or are they going to replace the entire truck?  If they replace the gears, shoot, I'd request around a 3.90 to 4.10

I couldn't see what gears I have on my sticker.....how can you tell by looking under the truck?

BTW She looks real good!

not sure how dodge works but for GM, in the glove box it shows the codes for all the options on the truck.  One of the codes is for the gear ratio

dude, I'd be pissed...hopefully you'll get this cleared up soon.  If anything, won't they just replace the gears or are they going to replace the entire truck?  If they replace the gears, shoot, I'd request around a 3.90 to 4.10

not sure how dodge works but for GM, in the glove box it shows the codes for all the options on the truck.  One of the codes is for the gear ratio

I've got the 3.92's in my truck which is nearly identical to his and with the 8 speed and the 3.92's it's a 1st gear ratio of 14 to 1.  No sooner do you hit the pedal and it shifts.  lol  Honestly, unless you're towing a lot, the 3.21 or 3.55 would suffice.  

The first two gears of the 8 speed are lower than the 1st gear of the 6 speed.  Final 8th is the same as the 6 speed however.  

I like it. Wanna trade me heads, tails, hood, mirrors, and grill? haha nice truck when I bought mine I thought I was going to be the only one on here with the true blue now I think this is 3 thus far.

You have a plate on the front...  The dealer didn't attach the plate holder on my truck.  I think I'll try to play dumb...   :)

Also Eric, the headlights are available on the forum.  I believe they're around 600 bucks with the adaptors to allow them to work.  

They're one of the reasons I wanted the Sport.  They look menacing! 

Yeah I know thats 600 id rather put towards bedliner tint intake n catch can though :)

I didn't do intake.  I stuck a green filter in the stock box.  I just can't justify the 300 bucks they cost and the little bit of performance they give you.  I DID do the BT catch can and my bed has the factory spray in.  Tint was 60 bucks...  That's cheap as chips IMO.   ;)

BTW She looks real good!

Underneath on the rear axle there should be a sticker with the axle number on it. 

Great looking truck and great results!

Thank you but couldn't do it without great products, people, and service. I just apply the elbow grease.

A little more involved than swapping gears with it being 4x4 and really don't want a new truck taken all apart at a dealership. I belivee they will make it right so really not worried just waiting.