Customer Service 866.965.0400

Going to work these wheels over- Suggestions

Natch02

Question

They look clean but really are not. I have never polished them before. Chrome xd series monsters. I plan on using revive, then a coat of quick sealant. My question is what should I use to get in between the smaller areas of the wheels? I thought about using a blue hex grip but there is only about 1" clearing. Not sure if the red leather interior applicator has enough to cut at all. Looking for any suggestions on this. Thanks

post-616-0-57507500-1374870603_thumb.jpg

9 answers to this question

BG on chrome will melt your face, throw a coat of that on after the sealant.

For the hard to reach areas,  do you have any of the detailing swabs? Or maybe take an older applicator and cut it up into something more workable for tight spaces.

Well I have a bottle of revive that I will probably never use. So I thought hey I will use it up. As far as the foam block goes, you don't think that will scratch if I use it with the revive? Oh and yes it will get BG also.

Detailing Swabs are excellent on tiny parts of wheels. I documented this in my latest write up...the Jag.

Revive cleans chrome up pretty well. If you are looking for more shine after that, the MP twins or BG.

You can always use a polishing towel to apply the polish, finger rub it, then remove it.

Detailing Swabs would take me a couple years. Not trying to be funny but the area I am talking about is where the opening is from where the two bolt looking pieces are all the way down to the center of the wheel.

I did these on our Enclave today. GWC, MP2, QS. Nothing more...

These wheels have 113,000 miles on them. Not perfect, but a heck of a lot better than most! ;)

The pics were attached in order but don't show that way. ):

post-19-0-01163000-1375051289_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-92819900-1375051310_thumb.jpg

post-19-0-66681100-1375051341_thumb.jpg