Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone XBOX360?

SVT01LIGHTNING

The 360 RRoD'd me today... According to Microsoft, my warranty expired in July of 1999, but the xbox wasn't produced until, 3-3-08... :lolsmack:

I may not have an Xbox for a while, not sure if I'm even going to get another... I've had 5 Xbox 360's so far, first one RRoD, microsoft replaced it at no charge, second one RRoD, microsoft again, replaced it no charge, the third one also RRoD, microsoft replaced it, too. 4th one RRoD'd too, microsoft didn't replace that one. Went and bought an Arcade (that makes 5), because I already had a HDD, the Arcade, RRoD'd today, microsoft wont replace it, it's out of warranty and it isn't a year old.

The 360 RRoD'd me today... According to Microsoft, my warranty expired in July of 1999, but the xbox wasn't produced until, 3-3-08... :lolsmack:

I may not have an Xbox for a while, not sure if I'm even going to get another... I've had 5 Xbox 360's so far, first one RRoD, microsoft replaced it at no charge, second one RRoD, microsoft again, replaced it no charge, the third one also RRoD, microsoft replaced it, too. 4th one RRoD'd too, microsoft didn't replace that one. Went and bought an Arcade (that makes 5), because I already had a HDD, the Arcade, RRoD'd today, microsoft wont replace it, it's out of warranty and it isn't a year old.

that blows....i was gonna add you today too:eek:

i really think they ring due to overheating.....i bought rubber spacers from home depot for the console and the power brick so more air can flow underneath them.....im not sure how long ur gaming sessions are but i really think that is why they fry....i played the piss out of mine and im surprised mine lasted as long as it did but hopefully with my new setup i wont have a problem

• 2 weeks later...

Steve I just got an Elite and I am selling my 20gb model if you are interested (only mentioning this because you live close by). It still has about a year left on the warranty and has never red ringed

360.jpg

gotta make room for this bad boy

swag5.jpg

Steve I just got an Elite and I am selling my 20gb model if you are interested (only mentioning this because you live close by). It still has about a year left on the warranty and has never red ringed

360.jpg

gotta make room for this bad boy

swag5.jpg

sweet....im waitin for street fighter 4 tomorrow:banana::banana:

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, Im new here and I am just poking around a little and found this thread. I play mostly Halo3 in live. I have two gamer tags "BAGGED N DRAGED" and "FRAME DRAGGER". I will post up in the newb section to say hi to everyone.

Edited by Lightningonbags