Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone XBOX360?

SVT01LIGHTNING

if so ill be gettin mine back hopefully tomorrow had to send it off cuz it got the red ring of death last week:mad:

if anyone has one send me ur gamertag

Me too, I didn't call yet though, too upset to deal with it.

I play Rock Band and Madden mainly, I also have Halo 3 and GTA4

My gamertag is Rebutt

Me too, I didn't call yet though, too upset to deal with it.

I play Rock Band and Madden mainly, I also have Halo 3 and GTA4

My gamertag is Rebutt

Did u have a pro or an elite? ive been playin gears of war 1 & 2 and a lil guitar hero....waitin for guitar hero metallica to be out in march lol

my gamertag is SVT01LIGHTNING

Did u have a pro or an elite? ive been playin gears of war 1 & 2 and a lil guitar hero....waitin for guitar hero metallica to be out in march lol

my gamertag is SVT01LIGHTNING

I had the elite which I thought had a lower fatality rate, but I guess all 360s fail, everyone single person I know that has a 360 has had the RRoD, the fail rate has to be like 80% I hate Microsoft, Apple needs to enter the gaming market, haha.

i have an elite too.....mine went almost 2 yrs before it ringed on me....i think it may have got too hot cuz with my plasma tv and all my equipment running it can get up to 80 degrees in my room when i play lol.....the heat may have attributed to it failing but i have an idea to keep everything cooler this time around

I bought the Halo 3 Edition when it was the only one left about a year and a half ago. I also purchased the warranty on it from Best Buy. Well it got the RRoD and I took it in. And upgraded to the Elite for free. Plus they transfered the HDD over to the new system.

I mainly play COD 4 and 5 right now. But I do have GH: World Tour though.

I bought the Halo 3 Edition when it was the only one left about a year and a half ago. I also purchased the warranty on it from Best Buy. Well it got the RRoD and I took it in. And upgraded to the Elite for free. Plus they transfered the HDD over to the new system.

I mainly play COD 4 and 5 right now. But I do have GH: World Tour though.

i had COD4 i really liked that one.....played 5 but no urge to buy it still a good game though

I've had mine for 2 years and never got a RROD, guess I got a lucky one.

my gamertag is gtawh

I've been playing a lot of Gears of War 2 lately but now that classes have started again my precious videogame time has dwindled :(

i had COD4 i really liked that one.....played 5 but no urge to buy it still a good game though

I'm a fan of FPS type games. I love the COD Series.

COD 4 is fun to go back to after playing 5.

Oh ya. Take a guess at my gamer tag? haha

Tag: everythingsbs

If you add me, just message me who you are and that you're from Adams forums and I'll accept it. :D

lol will do

after a few sittings with gears2 online after goin through campaign(the insane difficulty IS NOT HARD AT ALL!) i was quite disgusted with it and went back to gears1 online

i hate the way the matchmaking is on 2 and the glitches are another PITA.....not sure if they released that patch yet to fix all of those problems yet though.

the only thing I found hard about insane difficulty (in act 4 on insane right now) is that Dom bleeds out pretty quick, and since he has a tendency to just run right up to a group of 10 enemies it pretty much sabotages the whole level for you.

:thumbsup:alright my gamertag is dont laugh! "LHR IN YA FACEJ" :lolsmack: i play cod2 cod4 cod5,left 4 dead,gears of war,gears of war 2,forza motorsports 2, those are what i mostly play and has anyone played the resident evil 5 demo?i have it if you want to play send me a friend request if you want to play!:rockon::2thumbs:oh and send me a message saying you are from adams forums!:thumbsup:

the only thing I found hard about insane difficulty (in act 4 on insane right now) is that Dom bleeds out pretty quick, and since he has a tendency to just run right up to a group of 10 enemies it pretty much sabotages the whole level for you.

yea he's an idiot....when i fought skorge he faced the wall the entire time and left me with the tickers and skorge

My daughter has a 360,

We have a Wii and 2 PS3's as well.

Want to send one of the PS3's my way? I'll take good care of it! haha

ive got a friend that has wii sports thats actually pretty fun

fired up the new 360 last night and its working great.....they sent me a new elite instead of repairing the one that red ringed

Nice.