Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is this after polish

WayneZito

Question

18 answers to this question

I really can't see this in the sun, only with this light. Looks great in the sun, I know this sounds crazy but I can't see it in the bright sun light. Be honest,,,,,,, please,, would you continue or be satisfied ? I know it depends on me however I'm asking what would you do ? I thought the camaro had a super soft clear didn't know it was super hard. I need your input because if you don't answer I'll be flexing again !!!!!! LOL

I really can't see this in the sun, only with this light. Looks great in the sun, I know this sounds crazy but I can't see it in the bright sun light. Be honest,,,,,,, please,, would you continue or be satisfied ? I know it depends on me however I'm asking what would you do ? I thought the camaro had a super soft clear didn't know it was super hard. I need your input because if you don't answer I'll be flexing again !!!!!! LOL

Looking good in the sun is what you want. You're not going to remove the solvent pop by anything other than repainting. I would just leave it alone, the swirls are gone and it's going to look great in the sun.

Solvent pop is basically tiny little bubbles in the clearcoat that have, well, popped. If the base coat of paint didn't dry before the clear was sprayed, this is what happens. Nothing you can do about it, as the holes are almost or all the way through the clear and as such cannot be polished out.

Just focus on the swirl marks. If you like the way it looks outside, then you are good to go. You're the only one who is going to see your car in a garage with a halogen aimed at it.