Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cold weather storage?

PHILLIE PHANATIC

Question

Ok, I know that it's summer. it's been in the high 80's - 90's with high humidity here for the last 2 weeks and looks the same next week ( I'm on vacation so that might not be to bad ). But planning ahead, do you guys who live up north move your liquid Adams products inside for the winter? Does freezing affect the product?I've never in the past moved my stuff out of the garage, just wondering if it's time to start.

4 answers to this question

I keep all detailing chemicals indoors in Rubbermaid containers in the basement for winter. The rest of the year the containers are in my walk in closet off of our bedroom. The only thing stored in the garage are microfiber towels which are in sealed containers in a cabinet. Chemicals have a longer lifespan when not exposed to temperature extremes.

I store mine in a Harry Potter closet, in a bathroom, under the stairs. It's dark, and climate controlled. I live in NM so it's hot in the summer and subject to dust storms that penetrate garages. Last year the winter experienced days that dropped to negative 6 degrees.