Customer Service 866.965.0400

Proud of my initial Adams collection, now what's next?

cammyfive

Question

This is my first real forray into highline detailing products and I must say I'm loving it! Here are the Adams (and couple non-Adams) products I've amassed:

*Adams car shampoo

*Adams all purpose cleaner (with 1 gal refill)

*Adams glass cleaner

*Adams detail spray (with 1 gal refills)

*Adams VRT with applicator

*Adams total interior detailer (with 1 gal refill)

*Poor Boys bug and tar remover

*Adams wash mitts (1 large and 2 reg size)

*Adams green glass microfibers (2)

*Adams great white drying towel

*off brand microfibers for interior cleaning

*Adams wash buckets with grit guards (2)

*Mothers wheel brush and tire brush

A forum member with his own detailing business got my car perfect a few weeks ago with a total Adams wash/clay/polish/glaze/sealant/patriot wax so, for now, I'm looking to just keep it in top notch shape with a weekly detail and have him do what he already did ever 3-4 months until I get comfortable with a machine polisher.

I'm thinking I have most of the upkeep bases covered but am trying to decide if I need anything else. I'd love to have the Master Blaster dryer but I'm still experiencing a little bit of sticker shock with it still. ????

6 answers to this question

If you're just gonna do maintenance on the car and have it corrected by someone else then you seem to be good.  Maybe pick up a sidekick blaster for some drying.  Some DWC and wheel woolies maybe.  Undercarriage Spray possibly.  And quite a few more MF towels.

Good idea on the Sidekick Blaster. Drying the car isn't hard bc of the size of it and nice layer of protection but getting all the hidden spots would be nice. I also agree on a huge stock of microfibers. I need to research the main differences between the single and double soft versions.

I've never been much of a fan of any waterless wash system. Prob just poor prior experiences but I'll pass.

Thanks for the advice! Keep it coming!!

Pick up some utility towels. I didn't think I would need them until I got some in a weekly special. They are soft and very absorbant. Excellent for the door jams and for interior dash and side panels.