Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buick Regal interior detail

G8chick

So I cleaned my moms regal for her, it was her mothers day present because she kept begging me to clean her car for her. This took 5hrs to do the interior. Products used were; Carpet and upholstry cleaner, Leather and interior cleaner, glass cleaner, and the total interior detailer.I also used a air hose to blow out under the seats and in all the cracks in the dash and doors that i couldnt get the gunk out. This car has seen lots of misuse, its a farm car and has had calves, baby yaks, goats, a 200lb saint bernard in it at some point in time, mom works 6 days a week and just wants rest on her day off. 

null_zps8ef1dfa4.jpg

null_zpscdd6b1ca.jpg

null_zps48cd3d91.jpg

null_zpsf2d18960.jpg

null_zps8a58fb45.jpg

null_zpsfa643fab.jpg

null_zpsed27dc2e.jpg

null_zps51466142.jpg

null_zps42002071.jpg

null_zps902058ca.jpg

null_zpsa8682dc5.jpg

null_zps8869fe30.jpg

null_zpsf9bf1a82.jpg

null_zps9a7f525e.jpg

null_zpscdd4c914.jpg

null_zps4db3c163.jpg

null_zps4db3c163.jpg

null_zps66f04357.jpg

null_zpscccbe6dc.jpg

null_zps82427b5f.jpg

null_zps5a9efe37.jpg

null_zpse2cb19bd.jpg

Ya! And my mom was so happy I didn't allow her to see it till it was done. Next yr I might buy a little carpet shampooer. I didn't spend to much time on trying to clean the carpet since it is a farm car lol

Saying it was a farm car reminded me of something.  In a past life I was an insurance claim adjusted.  One of our insured had an accident with another car.  I went out to inspect the damage.  I could not tell where it had been hit.  All seating but the drivers seat was out and they were using it as a pick up to haul animals.  It was a Ford Maverick.  I told him the accident had probably improved the car.  I felt generous, gave him $200, told him the car was totaled and he could keep it.  He wanted to argue for more money.  

Thanks guys! There was no smell, surprisingly it's never smelt bad lol; last time it was used it was used for abimals was 1 yr ago; it was a shield from a yak mother with someone in the back seat, they drove up beside the baby and put it in the car because the mother wasn't accepting it