Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brown Super VRT

IrishCurse

Question

9 answers to this question

Weird. Don't think it turned, maybe the coloring got funky due to the heat, or it was a blooper batch and they're just trying to get rid of it. I remember at Corvettes @ Carlisle last year we had about a dozen bottles of SHR that were slightly off-color - still worked exactly as it should, but the cosmetic difference warranted a discount.

Agreed, It smells perfectly fine.  I bet its just fine.  I could go read the Dylan write up explaining the chemical specific characteristics regarding heat, cold, shelf-life, etc.  I bet the heat, or direct sunlight turned the color.  My truck tires will be the guinea pig.  If they grow new funky new tread pattern, I'll wash it off with APC and use my normal stuff!

In other news, the main reason for the order was a three pack of QS!  That's 5 can o' Adams hoarding goodness!

Edited by IrishCurse

Thanks Ed, ups my confidence level with it. I almost wish they sent me something else as I have a gallon and two 16 oz. bottles of SVRT. Lol. I'm gonna use the brown now up on my truck tomorrow. Tires, spray in bed liner, mud flaps, etc.

Its the chemicals properties that if they change you shouldn't use it . I believe it's only cosmetic. I have had waterless wash and glass cleaner turn a different shade and they both worked perfectly . As long as you shake it up good to get a nice thorough mix.

Edited by Hot wagon