Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheels won't come clean

MrHot88

Question

6 answers to this question

Do you have GWC? APC is meant to break down grease and grime. GWC is meant to dissolve brake dust. Are you using a brush to agitate the cleaner before hosing it off? Can you take a photo?

I'll try the clay , didn't clay the wheels.

It's only on two wheel, now I'm thinking they were both on the front of the truck and never washed , since the rotation one is in the front and the other in the back.

APC sure works on cleaning the engine bay, wow.

I've never had a problem removing break dust before, these are bad, guess I'll order Adams Wheel cleaner , when will it ever stop? Lol

Thanks for the help,

Kevin

I would like to see a picture of the "grime" you speak of.  Our cleaners are designed for different things, for the lower parts of the vehicle.

APC-4x stronger than that Green Stuff that isn't difficult.  Pure cleaner and degreaser, and also acidic.

GWC- Very, very mild acidity, heck barley above our Car Shampoo, with a decent amount of cleaning power.  Aimed at getting normal gunk and brake dust off.

DWC-Geared for it's name.  When you have grime, just that bad, or a set of brakes that shoot off a lot of carbon...this is your go to.  Also known to decontaminate paint...so yeah, it's pretty heavy duty.