Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mobile site

ForceofWill

My phone automatically loads the mobile skin when I go to the forums :/

The skin chooser link at the bottom currently doesn't work and it isn't something that I can fix myself (needs to be done server-side). This and other similar issues will be addressed in the coming week, as the staff has been busy this week with the warehouse revamp and dealer training.

Mine defaults to the mobile site and I can't change it back to the full site fast enough!

I get ANGRY that it always reverts to this on my iPhone.   I honestly care less about any tapatalk app or function, with the speeds of mobile devices now, plus I am almost always in wi-fi.

I prefer the mobile site actually...  I like the functionality of the normal site on a computer or iPad but on my phone, I like quick and easy and the Mobile app gives me that.  

If I need to moderate, I use the standard site.

Chris

I like the mobile site on my phone but sometimes I have to go into the Full site while on it.. The "view mobile site" link to get back into the mobile page doesnt work. At least on my phone... Galaxy SIII.

I like the mobile site on my phone but sometimes I have to go into the Full site while on it.. The "view mobile site" link to get back into the mobile page doesnt work. At least on my phone... Galaxy SIII.

When I experienced this on my DROID Bionic I had to close out the browser and restart the phone to get it back to the mobile site.

JBlack151, on 20 May 2013 - 2:00 PM, said:

When I experienced this on my DROID Bionic I had to close out the browser and restart the phone to get it back to the mobile site.

Yep. I have to do that too. kinda defeats the purpose of having the link.. :)

It IS broken, but on my iPhone I just have to kill Safari from running and restart and BAM, good to go.  

Remember guys, the site isn't 100% yet and Adams knows it.  

Chris