Customer Service 866.965.0400

Old Chevy pickup before and after

WayneZito

Question

14 answers to this question

Process?  Polishes?

all three steps after wash and clay. Hold about 8 pounds pressure polished up and across. If you look in the bright sun there is some specks, I have no idea what it is but absolutely no swirls. Old truck has not been washed in approx 10 yrs. just did it for fun,,,, probably increased value a bit. Ran flex on 6 for green and orange and 4 for the white pad. Had a bet with my son. He said daddy all your stuff works fine on something that already shines. He suggested old red a nd laughed. I got the last laugh !!! He just stood there with mouth wide open.

If you look in the bright sun there is some specks, I have no idea what it is 

Solvent pop, little bubbles in the clearcoat that become pinholes after a while. Nothing you can do about it really.

Amazing before & after, how dirty was the clay when you were done with it??

Solvent pop, little bubbles in the clearcoat that become pinholes after a while. Nothing you can do about it really.

Amazing before & after, how dirty was the clay when you were done with it??

Absolutely filthy had to intermittently hose it off. It was thick like mud. Threw clay in garbage !! Lots of fun

His Wife Took To Town To Pick Up Some Mulch The Other Day, Went Through Window At Burger King. Waiting To Get To Window To Place Order The Person At Window Said The Lady Ahead Paid For Your Meal ! We Teased Her Needs To Finish The Rest Of Truck !!!