Customer Service 866.965.0400

Window Cleaner/Sealant

SS LeadFoot

Question

WOW is all I can say. I clayed the glass and then applied some "Z" brand glass polish. Once removed cleaned the glass with Adams glass cleaner then applied the sealant. I drove the car today and I am amazed. I used RainX in the past and that stuff sucks compared to Adams. the video Adams has says the water will fly off the car at 55MPH, try at 35MPH. Even when I turn the water flies off the side. I got to work and parked in the garage, when I left for work my windows were dry WITH NO SPOTS! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by Chewy
Removed mention of competitors product

6 answers to this question

Try 75, it still flies off. There are times I don't use the windshield wipers because it works so well. I love the swooshing sound it makes when you turn your wipers on after the car has been sitting out in the rain.

This [and revive] are my favtorite products. I had the sealant sitting in my garage for about a year and figured it was time to give it a try. It is real easy to apply and works amazing. I cant believe how smooth the glass feels after claying.

I had a flock of geese nail my entire truck the other day... went into a touchless car wash, during the pre soak cycle(super low low low pressure) it sprayed my windshield and a pile of droppings the diameter of a tennis ball, literally lifted off the glass and slid down toward the wipers. I put the sealant on probably 2 weeks ago at least. Couldn't believe it. It looked like the water cut right between the droppings and windshield and slid it right off.

I used it last night and even put on new wipers.  Today it was raining when I came to work.  I didn't use the wipers ONE TIME!  

I'm getting towards the bottom of my bottle which I got when it first came out.  I'll order more when the new polishes come out.  

Chris