Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dylan, about the Patriot Wax containers...

dsmith2013

Question

I spoke with Ashley a few minutes ago, and she wasn't sure, so I figured I would ask you. I wanted to buy the Patriot Wax because I think the container is about the neatest thing I've ever seen. My question was if I buy it and use it all up, is there a way you guys could refill it? I don't know if you guys are planning on offering this Patriot Wax in the future after the 250 containers are sold, but if not, would it be possible to get it refilled with Americana even? Worst case scenario, I guess I could melt the Americana myself and pour it in there, but I'm not sure if that would negatively affect the wax. I was going to e-mail you, but I figured a couple more people might have the same question. Thanks in advance. :patriot:

FWIW... There was a problem with my original Americana container where the lid wouldn't screw on correctly... I talked to Ashley about it, and she sent me a new container and told me there Americana wax could simply "pop" out of the container and into the new one... It worked fine...

mine has been a bear to get closed since I got it. just thought that was how it is. I got the patriot wax havent used it yet cause I dont want to use it all up if they arent going to offer refills or sell it after the 250 run.

mine has been a bear to get closed since I got it. just thought that was how it is. I got the patriot wax havent used it yet cause I dont want to use it all up if they arent going to offer refills or sell it after the 250 run.

Mine was the same way and I thought the same thing. Ashley looked up when I bought it, saw that I had the "old" version, and shipped me a new one for free! :thumbsup:

You are missing out, big time! The wax is great and that tub will last a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

You are missing out, big time! The wax is great and that tub will last a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

lol I tend to burn through a tub of americana in about 5 months. I get bored every weekend and just put a coat on my boss and the wifes car. I am afraid I will like the patriot so much I will use it all up and then never be able to get it again.

but saying the the boss will get a coat tomorrow on top of the 22ple I have on it now.

I have put quite a few coats of patriot on both my car and the wifes ss and doesnt look like I have even touched it so hoping it lasts awahile lol. Its so nice to use I just want to use it all the time lol