Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Self Cleaning Polish & Dressing Caps

Team Adam's

Question

933.jpg

They're officially here! The new self cleaning tops are being used on all products being bottled beginning today, which means by next week all products that feature a pour top will changed over to the new style self cleaning top.

WHATS BETTER ABOUT THESE TOPS?

I'm sure its happened to every one of us. You go to squeeze out some Swirl & Haze Remover and nothing comes out. You give it a shake and still nothing, and your only recourse is to grab a tack, toothpick, or paperclip and clear the jam. The new self cleaning tops do away with that problem forever! The self cleaning valve pushes unused product out each time its closed so you're never left with that crusty, clogged up bottle again.

WHAT PRODUCTS GET THE NEW TOP?

Any 'pourable' product will be receiving the new top in both the 16 and 36oz sizes.

• Severe Swirl Remover

• Swirl & Haze Remover

• Fine Machine Polish

• Revive Polish

• Machine Super Sealant

• Buttery Wax

• Brilliant Glaze

• Super
    VRT

• Leather Conditioner

• Car Wash Shampoo

• Metal Polish 1

• Metal Polish 2

• Microfiber Revitalizer (still also includes a sprayer)

WHAT IF I WANT TO UPGRADE MY OLD BOTTLES?

Simple. A 6 pack of the new tops is available to purchase so you can convert all your old bottles over to the new top.

Not sure it was ever on the Canadian site Jason, but here in the US it ran for a few months. Some people loved it since it would ship things cheap, but we also had tons of complaints about how long it took.

Can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. We feel Flat Rate is a good compromise.

Anybody else receive theirs yet? I was disappointed to see that the center piece does not pop through the opening. Even after wiping it off, there is still product in the tip. Obviously, nothing like the original top.

Anybody else receive theirs yet? I was disappointed to see that the center piece does not pop through the opening. Even after wiping it off, there is still product in the tip. Obviously, nothing like the original top.

hmmm maybe its supposed to drain down and clear itself?

Just a casual look at the supplies ready to ship downstairs and it seems like everything is now getting the new tops. The only thing on the shelves with the old pour tops is Revive and that should probably be fully turned over by weeks end.

:cheers: