Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Self Cleaning Polish & Dressing Caps

Team Adam's

Question

933.jpg

They're officially here! The new self cleaning tops are being used on all products being bottled beginning today, which means by next week all products that feature a pour top will changed over to the new style self cleaning top.

WHATS BETTER ABOUT THESE TOPS?

I'm sure its happened to every one of us. You go to squeeze out some Swirl & Haze Remover and nothing comes out. You give it a shake and still nothing, and your only recourse is to grab a tack, toothpick, or paperclip and clear the jam. The new self cleaning tops do away with that problem forever! The self cleaning valve pushes unused product out each time its closed so you're never left with that crusty, clogged up bottle again.

WHAT PRODUCTS GET THE NEW TOP?

Any 'pourable' product will be receiving the new top in both the 16 and 36oz sizes.

• Severe Swirl Remover

• Swirl & Haze Remover

• Fine Machine Polish

• Revive Polish

• Machine Super Sealant

• Buttery Wax

• Brilliant Glaze

• Super
    VRT

• Leather Conditioner

• Car Wash Shampoo

• Metal Polish 1

• Metal Polish 2

• Microfiber Revitalizer (still also includes a sprayer)

WHAT IF I WANT TO UPGRADE MY OLD BOTTLES?

Simple. A 6 pack of the new tops is available to purchase so you can convert all your old bottles over to the new top.

No special today boys... if you notice there are still promos in the special area. We're leaving those live for the stragglers.

And I was one of them!!! Thanks. Order place...then I come here and read about the tops!!! Well, next order.

Dylan, suprised you didn't comment on my other thread! :)

Any chance I could order some of these and just have them shipped in a padded envelop through USPS on the cheap? $7 is a little much for 12 caps :lolsmack:

Just wait till you make your next order than it will be free shipping for the caps!!

/**Sent from my iPhone5**/

Any chance I could order some of these and just have them shipped in a padded envelop through USPS on the cheap? $7 is a little much for 12 caps :lolsmack:

I asked a while ago about adding that option for light weight accessories, and in short the answer was no. Maybe they'll do it if you call in.

I'd still be for USPS. First class takes 2 days and costs between $1.69 and $3 and change depending on weight. I would love it for when I just need a towel or an applicator.

I asked a while ago about adding that option for light weight accessories, and in short the answer was no. Maybe they'll do it if you call in.

I'd still be for USPS. First class takes 2 days and costs between $1.69 and $3 and change depending on weight. I would love it for when I just need a towel or an applicator.

Yeah I agree totally! This would be nice for the small stuff.. Also I wouldn't care if the small parcels took a while to arrive since shipping would be below $5..

Come-on guys... Wait until you need more stuff and order them. It's not like you'll die if you don't get these right away. I've lived without them for over 4 years now.

Chris

^^^ Exactly. I have 2 sets of these caps along with the new Detailing Swabs in my cart waiting for me to go thru my inventory to see what else I need to add since I don't want to just order those two small, light products. :2thumbs:

Shipping 6 caps, definitely not worth paying shipping on, but the next time you pick up a daily special or place an order to refill your inventory add these on and you'll still only pay $7.95 :2thumbs:

This is the trade off with flat rate guys... we offered smartpost but people complained that the time to get an order (7-10 business days) was too much so we got rid of that and now just do flat rate.

You can't have it both ways... we offered a low cost slow delivery option, people didn't like it.

Shipping 6 caps, definitely not worth paying shipping on, but the next time you pick up a daily special or place an order to refill your inventory add these on and you'll still only pay $7.95 :2thumbs:

This is the trade off with flat rate guys... we offered smartpost but people complained that the time to get an order (7-10 business days) was too much so we got rid of that and now just do flat rate.

You can't have it both ways... we offered a low cost slow delivery option, people didn't like it.

Fair enough.. Didn't know that you guys offered that in the past and took it out..