Customer Service 866.965.0400

How NOT to detail your car.

ForceofWill

These videos are pretty infamous on this forum. I don't understand why someone (who claims to have 25 years of experience, no less) could not only use such trashy towels and buckets, but take a hose to a car with an open door - especially one that costs more than some people's houses.

WOW.. Im speechless.

I seen some of his videos and always laughed out loud but this is just sad.

8 years in the Secret Service and a losing bid to be in politics so he decided to be a professional car hacker .. I mean detailer.

Oh this isn't even the worst... there are even more horrific "detailers" out there. Venture to any forum and find the guy starting any post with "I've been detailing for 30 years..."

For some reason, that magic phrase is a pre-qualifier for some of the worst detailing work and advice I come across.

It doesn't seem like he's heard of micro fiber towels. Also in all of the videos in that series he makes it a point to say that the products he is using are cheap and inexpensive and could be found anywhere like the 409 or fantastik or the towels he uses. I imagine you wouldn't want to use cheap products on a Bentley, lol.