Customer Service 866.965.0400

COMING SOON: New lids for all "pourable" products.

Team Adam's

Question

Just a sneak peek. We're going to change all of our pourable products like Super VRT, Leather Conditioner, Polishes, and Liquid Waxes over to a self cleaning top.

This is in direct response to the frustration of having the current design clog with product occasionally. Its a change we will be rolling out soon and the tops will be available to purchase as replacements for any old bottles you have (for a small fee). Each time the top is pressed closed it clears out any unused product meaning you don't end up with a jammed up bottle of SHR that needs a toothpick to clear :2thumbs:

post-1263-13681810226_thumb.jpg

can you add shampoo to the list? the top of mine is always clogged. great upgrade imo. thanks adams team for taking the time to improve upon your products :D

ALL pourable products will get this top... so in other words, if it doesn't come with a sprayer it will come with one of these.

When will they be available?

I would expect probably in the next 2-3 weeks we will make the transition, just going thru the process of having products re-photographed now and setting up our production to change over. Also waiting for the bulk of the new tops to show up from the plastics company.

ALL pourable products will get this top... so in other words, if it doesn't come with a sprayer it will come with one of these.

I don't get it...

;)

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

I'm glad that Adam's is always looking to improve their stuff. I'd already transferred my three polishes to self-cleaning bottles for this very reason.

DSC_5256.jpg

can you add shampoo to the list? the top of mine is always clogged. great upgrade imo. thanks adams team for taking the time to improve upon your products :D

Just wash your ride more often, that will keep your top clean. ;-)