Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Dearborn Heights, Mi

Ken Hayes

Thanks guys. I belong to the Chevelle Club of Michigan and one of the other members (Brian Miller) turned me onto Adams products and I was sold on it right away. In the pic of my Chevelle (late Nov 2012) you can see what kind of finish I have on it. That car has not been washed/polished/waxed or anything since June of 2012, just some detail spray here and there. And BTW it has been on the road many times and still looks like this today.

Edited by Ken Hayes

Lookin good Chris. My car originally was I think Gobi Gold when new. The color on it now is a custom blended yellow after a complete frame off 5 year restoration. Everything on this car is new except the glass and sheetmetal. There is absolutely no body filler on her. Car is originally from New Port Richey, Florida.

Lookin good Chris. My car originally was I think Gobi Gold when new. The color on it now is a custom blended yellow after a complete frame off 5 year restoration. Everything on this car is new except the glass and sheetmetal. There is absolutely no body filler on her. Car is originally from New Port Richey, Florida.

Cool!