Customer Service 866.965.0400

First full detail complete.

Wgeffon

Question

Just finished my first full detail. Adam's products were really easy to use and with all the videos and online help and advice things went smoothly.

The car looks amazing.

Steps in order:

Deep Wheel Cleaner

All Purpose Cleaner on tires and wheel wells.

Two bucket wash.

Clay bar.

Swirl and Haze Remover.

Revive.

Quick Sealant.

Brilliant Glaze.

Americana.

Glass Cleaner.

Glass Sealant.

VRT on Tires.

Thanks Adam's...

post-9783-136818101933_thumb.jpg

post-9783-136818101939_thumb.jpg

post-9783-136818101947_thumb.jpg

post-9783-136818101955_thumb.jpg

post-9783-136818101963_thumb.jpg

19 answers to this question

Looks good! Did you DWC the paint too before clay? If not, next time you strip it down to clay, I'd DWC the paint before clay. You'd be amazed at the stuff it removes.

My neighbor has a modded 1. I keep giving him my extra Adam's stuff and sold him my PC with some green/orange/white/MSS. I'm slowly pushing him to detail correctly. Of course yesterday I saw him wash the car with a small blue bucket and a shop rag. I almost had a heart attack.

yesterday I saw him wash the car with a small blue bucket and a shop rag. I almost had a heart attack.

Funny...

I didnt know you could use DWC on the paint to strip it down and clean it prior to using a clay bar.

What tools did you use to clean your wheels and how dirty was it prior to cleaning it? I dont have the dwc but I regularly maintain my wheels every time I was my car. Will be buying some Adam products next week and it's either the dwc or green wheel cleaner. I already have the woollies and thinking about the lug nut brush.

My car is new so the wheels are very clean however, its a BMW and the brake dust is hard to stay ahead of.

The DWC is amazing stuff though. I was using it on an 09 BMW and it got the wheels looking as good as what you see here.

I just ordered some woollies to reach back into the barrels. Up to now , all I have been using is the lug nut brush and the boars hair brush.

I'd be surprised if you tried DWC and didn't really like it.

My car is new so the wheels are very clean however, its a BMW and the brake dust is hard to stay ahead of.

The DWC is amazing stuff though. I was using it on an 09 BMW and it got the wheels looking as good as what you see here.

I just ordered some woollies to reach back into the barrels. Up to now , all I have been using is the lug nut brush and the boars hair brush.

I'd be surprised if you tried DWC and didn't really like it.

Thanks. I too have a BMW so that's why I was asking. Been using eagle wheel cleaners, but I could never get the brake dust fully cleaned off. So when I heard about Adams, I've been debating whether or not to get GWC or DWC.

I sprayed it full strength on an already-wet car after washing (did not dry) so that kinda diluted it without messing with the bottle contents. Worked two panels at a time so the product wouldn't dry, let it change color, then hosed off thoroughly, re-foamed with straight shampoo/water left in my foam gun, rinsed again, then moved on to clay.

Did the whole G8 and only used 1/3 of the bottle.