Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Canada

Bucky

Hello Everyone.

Names Alex and i'm from Southern Alberta, Canada.I started using Adams last summer and am slowly trying to convert everyone I know. The products work great as you all know. I'm fairly involved in the euro car scene and love having a clean car. My regiment is below, using up the rest of the non-adam's stuff and slowly converting.

Interior:

Dry microfiber on the dash

Bissel Green Machine for stubborn stains on cloth seats

Shop Vac for vaccuming.

I use a very small amount of tire shine for monster mats and wipe off all the excess so it's not slippery.(No touch works ok.)

Exterior:

Two bucket wash system with grit guards (Not pictured)

Adams car wash shampoo(Not pictured) Smells great and works well

Adams jumbo wash mitt (not shown) wicked soft, reduce chance of swirls

Adams Clay bar (In the mail) I used to use simoniz clay and it worked ok.

Adams Green wheel cleaner- Works really well and requires minimal scrubbing

Adams All purpose cleaner- I use this for the tires and wheel wells. (It's a basic degreaser but soap and water could do it.)

Waffle weave drying towel- This thing is an absolute sponge.

Turtle Wax Ice synthetic liquid polish- This works great and adds a good shine. Easy apply also

Auto Glym HD Wax- Sets up fairly quickly and adds good protection. Excellent water beading and lasts probably 5-10 washes.

Stoner Invisible Glass- Amazing glass cleaner that doesn't streak. I use green micro fiber window cleaner.

No touch tire shine- I usually wipe excess off the tires so it doesn't sling. Also works great for black trim.

Between washes:

Adams Waterless wash- Works awesome at removing light dust and when you can't do a proper wash.

Adams Detail spray- Adds a wicked shine and smells like strawberries .

Adams Quick sealant- I use this before long trips on the bumper, mirrors and hood.

Sets hard and lets the bugs slide right off with water.

Happy Detailing.laugh.gif

Detail001_zps9fbf8224.jpg

And a photo of the car all cleaned up (from last year)

car_zps70494ce4.jpg

Detail001_zps9fbf8224.jpg

Welcome! I'm from alberta as well :) great start to your collection, once you try the rest of Adams stuff you'll never touch any of those other brands again; I've completely switched to strictly Adams, you should try the SVRT on tires and trim, won't be greasy like that other stuff is and no sling to worry about, dry immediately

Welcome man. I dunno how you use that tire foam crap and don't get me started on invisible glass. Had one bottle and went right in the trash.

Turtle Wax Ice synthetic liquid polish- What does that even mean? Is it a finishing polish? the way you describe it, it seems more like a glaze. Do a side by side with Brilliant Glaze and let me know how fast that Turtle Wax goes in the trash.

Get some Americana and that other Wax will go back on the shelf.