Customer Service 866.965.0400

is this the right order?

travis64

Question

6 answers to this question

If you're going to do sealant, glaze, and wax then it needs to be in the order I just stated. Sealant needs to bond directly to your paint, just remember that and it all makes sense. So remember to use an applicator to spread the sealant and not just spray it on the car. Lastly for mayben it's required to post pictures!

Haze remover by hand isn't going to really do much of anything other than waste product UNLESS you have super fine swirls then those MIGHT come out with some elbow greae.

Also, like stated above, sealant goes on bare paint before anything else. Then add the "wow factor" products, aka glaze and wax.

Haze remover by hand isn't going to really do much of anything other than waste product UNLESS you have super fine swirls then those MIGHT come out with some elbow greae.

Also, like stated above, sealant goes on bare paint before anything else. Then add the "wow factor" products, aka glaze and wax.

i beg to differ. I've used severe swirls remover and swirl and haze remover by hand and it actually does get out a good amount of swirl marks.

Its obviously not going to do what the PC or flex would do. But youll definitly see an improvement!!

shampoo

clay

shampoo again

haze remover by hand

revive by hand

glaze

quick sealant

americana

does this look good?about to do my 1st wash with all this

thanks!

Hi there!

There isn't really a need to wash the car again after clay. Usually I leave the residue on and go right into polish. If you end up using an entire clay bar on one car, then wash it again.

SHR will make the paint look better but don't expect the same results that you would have via using it with machine. Revive, then QS, then BG, then APW.

Mook