Customer Service 866.965.0400

Amazon Shipping

07RS4

Nothing detail related...

I'm in CA, now we have to pay tax on Amazon AND their free super saver shipping is on orders >$25.....WTF?

I pay $79 a year for 3 years now to get the benefits of Amazon Prime, and now they are pulling this crap?

Why is it that companies, when they provide a good service/product and get a good customer base...they always change for the worse? They will get everyone hooked, get more customers, and then start making products in China or skimp out on build quality or do something to better their bottom line. It ALWAYS happens..

Adam's crew, please don't let this happen to your company. Continue to do what you do and please keep up the quality and great customer service you provide:2thumbs:

Not sure how you can blame a company for taxes...

Not blaming them for just tax's Matt...

First it was the tax's, that's all well and good, because they have a brick and morter here in CA now. I understand how that works.

But the advantage of Amazon Prime, was you could always order a cheap item (or whatever item for that matter), and have it 2nd day shipping for free. Now, it's a minimum $25 order to qualify, and the $79 a year fee still applies. The policy has recently changed.

:2thumbs:

Are you sure about the $25 minimum? Isn't that for any order? I have Prime and still show free shipping on a $10 item, as long as it is from Amazon and not one of the other vendors.

I tried 3 items tonight and it said that, all in the past where previous orders that I was just re-stocking up on. But to answer your question, haven't looked into if it's all items, it may not be :) You could be the voice of reason at a moment of frustration:D

EDIT: A six pack of Bud Light Platinum will mess with your head. My wife ran CC Cleaner tonight and cleared all my cookies....I wasn't logged in, so it wasn't registering the Super Saver Shipping. I need:help:;):lolsmack::rockon:It's been months since I've logged into to the forums or Amazon, doh.

Sorry for the rant that wasn't to be.....and thanks Tim for making me re-check.

Edited by 07RS4

I had prime and loved it... But near the end of the year I started noticing that things I bought said this item does not qualify for prime... Well guess what I did not renew, I can see the rip off I mean writing on the wall. I now compare and can usually find places that ship free for less or near the same cost anyway. I think Prime is going to lose a lot of customers

I had prime and loved it... But near the end of the year I started noticing that things I bought said this item does not qualify for prime... Well guess what I did not renew, I can see the rip off I mean writing on the wall. I now compare and can usually find places that ship free for less or near the same cost anyway. I think Prime is going to lose a lot of customers

I know, we shall see how it works out. Did you notice that Saturday's used to be included in the 1 or 2 delivery? Now Saturday delivery is $8.99.

You know how it goes taxes and death can't be avoided. But companies outsourcing to places like china, I'd be willing to pay a bit more for made in America or other country that treats it's people with respect and has laws in place to protect it's workers. I trust that Adam will keep the quality high and made in America products. :patriot:

This has now happened in Connecticut in regards to taxing Amazon orders.

The taxes are required by your state. Amazon protested and stated that this will indeed hurt their business. But you cannot control Gov.tax crazed states like mine.

I noticed the shipping changes but it depends on whether your ordering from Amazon or their providers directly.