Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

New type of waffle/double soft towel for only detail spray.

Don't get me wrong, using single or double is fine. Seems like they smudge up and tend to leave haze because of product left behind.

And yes, less product method has been tested to compar.

I just bought the flex so I'm gonna be pissed if this thing is better.:lolsmack:

I wouldn't say it's better. Rupes is not forced rotation like Flex. I still think that Flex is better at correcting with foam pads. Once you get into microfiber pads that's where Rupes shines. At least that's my experience with it.

We got our rupes in today, it definitely has its pros and cons... not sure I'm buying into all the hype of the flavor of the month, but more testing will say for sure.

I haven't got to play with it yet, but for now I'll take my Flex3401VRG over it. The throw is LARGE, wow. Not sure why it has a trigger if it's just pretty much on/off. Also, the price point would be more expensive than a Flex, and I am not sure at this time, if it can come close to performance.

Love getting new stuff in to test, and we are jumping into looking at this polisher with both feet. Know that if we decide to carry it, we were more than very impressed with it.

Mook

I haven't got to play with it yet, but for now I'll take my Flex3401VRG over it. The throw is LARGE, wow. Not sure why it has a trigger if it's just pretty much on/off. Also, the price point would be more expensive than a Flex, and I am not sure at this time, if it can come close to performance.

Love getting new stuff in to test, and we are jumping into looking at this polisher with both feet. Know that if we decide to carry it, we were more than very impressed with it.

Mook

The thing that worries me about the Rupes polishers is that we've all bumped things minimal throw of the PC and we've all bumped things with the 9mm throw of the Flex. We've all cringed. Now think about bumping something with a 15mm or 21mm (almost an inch) of throw. I have a feeling that's going to go behind cringe straight to cry.

I see badges getting knocked off cars.

There is definitely advantages to this tool over the PC, but definitely not over the flex... what we're trying to figure out is do these advantages necessitate a price point that is over 3x the PC and even more than the flex?

Hard to say, but this is why we test, test, test, and test some more.

We may not always be the first guys into the fray with new products, but much like early iphone adopters, its not always great to be the first guy to the party if you catch my drift.

I see badges getting knocked off cars.

There is definitely advantages to this tool over the PC, but definitely not over the flex... what we're trying to figure out is do these advantages necessitate a price point that is over 3x the PC and even more than the flex?

Hard to say, but this is why we test, test, test, and test some more.

We may not always be the first guys into the fray with new products, but much like early iphone adopters, its not always great to be the first guy to the party if you catch my drift.

I know the community here would feel slighted if we chose to sell this and all this turned out to be was a fancy Porter Cable.

This might be a little silly but this is what I would want if I owned my own business.

An Adam's themed Kegerator. Each month would be a different beer of the month. But i can only dream I guess.

It would have a little Flex Polisher for the tap. Have a monthly chugging contest, loser polishes the refigerator and keg for the month.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Adams polishes version of beats by dre headphones with a mixtape recorded off the radio by Adam himself!

And an Adams polishes ipad and iPhone 5 custom protective case.

An Adams logo downloadable wallpaper for my touch screen stereo in all of my cars.

Ok. Enough comedy.

Only area I haven't seen Adams try to get into is the convertible top car products. Don't have one anymore, so... No biggie.

Agree about the triggers on the bottles. Mine are lacking. I just figured it was my manly grip. Professional grade products would be nice. Would like more power in my hands. I'll sign a waiver to get a more powerful product.

We got our rupes in today, it definitely has its pros and cons... not sure I'm buying into all the hype of the flavor of the month, but more testing will say for sure.

Once it spreads on the Forums, it's the greatest thing going and everyone has to have one. Let us know what you think. I have my doubts that it's going to have the fit and finish and craftsmanship of the Flex, it's going to take alot to dethrone the king. Plus, I heard that there is no support for repairs here in the US, but I could be wrong. People are already modding them out, and what not. I'll let them workout all the bugs, and wait till the outragous price tag comes down.

for the buckets, a second sticker with a marked rinsing and washing on the other.

Forgot about this one. I always wanted one red ring and one green ring on the buckets. Red meaning "Stop" for the dirty water and green meaning "Go" for the clean shampoo.

For now I always keep the Adam's logos facing the exact same way and always know the right side is the one with the clean shampoo in it.

for the buckets, a second sticker with a marked rinsing and washing on the other.

how you made ​​not to make a mistake?

Forgot about this one. I always wanted one red ring and one green ring on the buckets. Red meaning "Stop" for the dirty water and green meaning "Go" for the clean shampoo.

For now I always keep the Adam's logos facing the exact same way and always know the right side is the one with the clean shampoo in it.

A can of spray paint and a stencil would do the trick.

I'd also like wash mitts with different color collars. That way I could use one for the top and a different one for the bottom.

I tuck that collar in man! Use a Merino for the top 2/3, and a 9x9 for below the badges.

:2thumbs:

for the Buckets, it's more cost effective to just take a Sharpie and write, "RINSE" and "SOAP" on the buckets. I think it's too cost prohibitive to have multiple buckets.

for the Buckets, it's more cost effective to just take a Sharpie and write, "RINSE" and "SOAP" on the buckets. I think it's too cost prohibitive to have multiple buckets.

Very true. Can you make a house call to help me with that! I have beer. :D

After just getting done trying to take advantage of the very rare 50s temps in January in upstate NY I've come up with my product request.

I tried to put a coat of buttery wax on after I did a wash. The sun was disappearing fast and I gave it about 30 minutes to setup and removing was a non stop hazy tough to rub off mess.

So my official request are products conducive to temps in the fortys or fiftys so us folks with short summers can buy products year round. :-)

Maybe a low temp friendly wax, detail spray, sealant. All three of these have produced the same smearing haze when Ive tried to use them in lower temps. The solution each time is to go over the area two or three more times with some waterless wash and blue towels, constantly flipping as moisture on the surface mixed with the product (possibly a humidity thing) seems to cause the smearing, until all the smearing or hazing comes up.