Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

probably already mentioned... but how about a super plush microfiber bonnet. ya know, one of those towels that has an elastic edge that can wrap around a soft machine pad, to use when removing polish/wax from paint?

like this:

UDM-2050.jpg

As I sit and read some of these suggestions, I must try to remind you guys the business that Adams is in is detailing products. I've seen some good suggestions and I've seen some that have deviated pretty far off the assembly line of detailing products. Just saying...

1) Adam's Bow-Flex

or....

2) Adam's Snuggie

... what would it be?

Would you revamp an existing product?

Would you come up with a whole new product?

Lets hear your wildest detail product fantasies... no idea is too outlandish... you never know where it might lead. :glasses:

As I sit and read some of these suggestions, I must try to remind you guys the business that Adams is in is detailing products. I've seen some good suggestions and I've seen some that have deviated pretty far off the assembly line of detailing products. Just saying...

Dylan did request "no idea is too outlandish"...just sayin.:jester:

Great solutions often come from "crazy" ideas.

It's a Dual Action Machine and we already sell two of them. With the Flex being an absolute beast, this thing is really gonna have to blow me away.

I have read on detailing bliss that it has its place like all polishers and that it works better on some paints than others. Dylan is signed up there mook maybe you can too and check out what people are saying about it :)

I have read on detailing bliss that it has its place like all polishers and that it works better on some paints than others. Dylan is signed up there mook maybe you can too and check out what people are saying about it :)

Works better on some paints than others? Ok, sounds like a technique cop out.

Dylan and I are both over on Phil's site. We have one on order.

You got it brotha. Thanks for that. As long as the weather cooperates I will share a full experience with you and Dylan and most likely post it for everyone else to see.

Can't wait to see what you think about. Did you go with 15 or 21? Not sure if you've read about it yet but look into the KB washer mod, everyone I've talked to say it makes a huge difference.