Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

Just thought of this one during the last wash on my truck. If I could design a product it would be a thin but long brush with a wash pad or microfiber head that could be soaked in which ever product necessary to clean really tight places. So basically Im thinking like a two, two and a half foot handle at the minimum. Really could use something like this to get the rocker panels clean with out getting on the wet ground or killing my back. Also would have come in handy to try to get the behind the rear bumper in that gap between the bumper and the rear bedside corners. As well as between the body and cab. Sorry if this a re-post I didnt read through the whole thread

Just thought of this one during the last wash on my truck. If I could design a product it would be a thin but long brush with a wash pad or microfiber head that could be soaked in which ever product necessary to clean really tight places. So basically Im thinking like a two, two and a half foot handle at the minimum. Really could use something like this to get the rocker panels clean with out getting on the wet ground or killing my back. Also would have come in handy to try to get the behind the rear bumper in that gap between the bumper and the rear bedside corners. As well as between the body and cab. Sorry if this a re-post I didnt read through the whole thread

I've read about using the Wheel Woolies for this.

You would think so, but it just doesn't cut it on tough tar like actual tar removers do.

Correct! I tried the APC but it wouldnt touch the tar, I ended up using Brake cleaner to soften it up then scrubed like mad. The APC might work on fresh tar, but this stuff had to be at least a year old. :2thumbs:

Something to remove wax or polish stains from trim? Maybe you have that?

Spray a little APC on a utility towel and rub the area, easiest way to prevent that is use the SVRT before polishing or waxing then it wipes right off with a microfiber

Spray a little APC on a utility towel and rub the area, easiest way to prevent that is use the SVRT before polishing or waxing then it wipes right off with a microfiber

It's old stuff not not from me.