Customer Service 866.965.0400

Prius with flames

butchman

Seriously, you guys all laugh, but getting 50mpg, 400 miles per tank and spending about $33 to fill a 10 gallon tank isn't a bad thing. Everytime I fill up my wife's car, the pump clicks off and I'm like "That's it?!?" :2thumbs:

More spare cash for other fun stuff! :banana:

Seriously, you guys all laugh, but getting 50mpg, 400 miles per tank and spending about $33 to fill a 10 gallon tank isn't a bad thing. Everytime I fill up my wife's car, the pump clicks off and I'm like "That's it?!?" :2thumbs:

More spare cash for other fun stuff! :banana:

True, twice now some clown has pulled beside me in a pias and tried to drag me in the GTI. Just laughed at his sorry self.

True, twice now some clown has pulled beside me in a pias and tried to drag me in the GTI. Just laughed at his sorry self.

I don't always drag race economy cars, but when I do I simply fire up the tdi...

(Which Is 10x more fun to drive, and significantly faster than the Prius) :2thumbs:

Uh guys, my wife told me about a black Prius that left her TBSS in the dust. I laughed at her and told her TBSS is short for Trailbazer super slow. Imagine my surprise when Monday night I saw it go past at a t intersection. I took off after it but watched his tail lights get smaller and farther away. I will meet that driver someday and find out what he/she has under that hood. BTW: some of the local hoons are modding TDIs and making some great sleepers.

Uh guys, my wife told me about a black Prius that left her TBSS in the dust. I laughed at her and told her TBSS is short for Trailbazer super slow. Imagine my surprise when Monday night I saw it go past at a t intersection. I took off after it but watched his tail lights get smaller and farther away. I will meet that driver someday and find out what he/she has under that hood. BTW: some of the local hoons are modding TDIs and making some great sleepers.

I know about the TDIs... you can basically chip these newer common rail versions and get something like 175hp and 300ft/lbs of torque. Not bad for a little car that's supposed to be slow. :2thumbs: