Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Adam's Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush in Action!

Team Adam's

Question

My truck has seen some offroad use, some snow, rain, and lots of driving without so much as a basic washing, so it was the perfect test subject for the scrubbing power of the new Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush.

Heres what I started with:

file_zps01fdd1ea.jpg

Good soaking from the Adam's Ultimate Fire Hose Nozzle started the party off.

file_zps22b1eb02.jpg

I then soaked the rubber down with a heavy coating of foamed Adam's All Purpose Cleaner and let it dwell

file_zps0c7d11ff.jpg

file_zps8b4ff473.jpg

Brown crud running off the tires

file_zps9b8d8c03.jpg

Gave the Adam's Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush a few pumps of All Purpose Cleaner to prime it, you can see the APC still doing its job solo in the background

file_zps8b79f24f.jpg

Agitated the cleaner. The stiff, densely packed bristles, really get the cleaner to foam up nicely into a lather, which with all the gunk on the tires was very brown

file_zps1d88675f.jpg

file_zpsb5852194.jpg

Rinsed well to remove all the cleaner

file_zpsbe282adb.jpg

To test how clean the tires were after the aggressive scrubbing I soaked them down with APC again and waited for the color change... no brown would mean no more grime on the tires

file_zpsefce7bd9.jpg

file_zps3e9b54b4.jpg

The APC ran off green... so no brown meant my wheels were clean.

Finished up the rest of the wash and dressed the tires with a generous helping of Adam's Super VRT for tires that look better than new! :2thumbs:

file_zpsd76d57e6.jpg

20 answers to this question

Yeah, I already had a different brush I used...but seriously, this deal is too hard to pass up. Plus, I'm pretty sure this will be of high quality and made in the USA! Plus, if I don't like it.....yeah, I know I'll be taken care of as usual.

got mine yesterday, yet another great adams product!! Love the short handle and stiff bristles, much easier to maneuver than the tire/fender brush. Love the fender brush for scrubbing down (obviously the fender wells), my linex berdiner, and also the weathertech floor mats, but sometimes want something more aggressive for the tires to get them nice and clean. This brush should work perfect for my truck tires that have an aggressive sidewall

I had the chance to use this new brush over the weekend. I have a stiff bristle brush that I currently use just for tires, with a longer handle and a larger brush area. The new Adam's brush is sooo much easier to use! The brush area is the perfect size for my truck tires, and the bristles are stiff enough to clean the tire but still flexible enough to under the 'bulge' on the bottom of the tire. The shorter handle (than my current brush) makes it easier to maneuver too.