Customer Service 866.965.0400

You asked...

Team Adam's

Question

I picked up a brush just like this at home depot. I hope the Adams one is better!

It will be!! If not satisfied they'll give you 110% of you money back! :banana:

Made in the USA of course!

The Fender Brush actually works fine for me. The bristles on the head are compact and not overly stiff, giving you good cleaning action. Used with APC you quickly build a lather on a tire that turns brown, so you know you are getting good coverage. Of course for cleaning just tires the long handle isn't necessary. I've often thought of ordering a second one and cutting the handle short. I have a brush similar to the one pictured and the bristles are kind of stiff and spaced apart. When you dry the tire you can almost see striations on the smooth part of the rubber. I realize this new one may perform differently though.

I own every Adam's brush, from Boars Hair to the crazy one for cleaning pads and everything in between and ...... probably this one somewhere down the line. You guys already know how it is with this stuff.

Have a POS brand now but will be replacing it with this one.

X2

I have a brush that looks exactly like the new one, but it's white and has white bristles, I believe it came in a Costco all-in-one car wash bucket from like 12 years ago, before my Adam's days. It's served it's purpose, I mainly use it as a utility brush to clean all sorts of things, but this new tire brush will be awesome!

Very cool!!!! And it's pretty blue!! I have two carpet brushes. One for wheels and one for carpets!!! Can't wait to see this in person.

The bristle strength is very similar to the carpet brush... and after hearing that so many people were using carpet brushes to clean their tires it only made sense we give you guys a better option.

I for one never had a big need for a dedicated wheel brush when I had the TBSS or Avy... the small sidewalls and lack of 'dirt' seen by either never really necessitated more than light cleaning, which the fender brush was fine at doing.

Now with the Z71 (and my overwhelming -bordering on psychotic- urge to drive thru almost any open field, down dirt roads, streams, etc) and the beefy sidewalls of the Terra Grapplers, the need for heavy scrubbing is something I can identify with too.

I'll have pics of of the new brush in action soon... we've been testing various bristle and handle lengths for a few months and the one pictured above was what we came up with... of course manufactured right here in the good old US of A!! :patriot:

The length of the handle is a huge plus for me. I have a cheap-o brush that I have been meaning to retire for a while now that is way too long for doing sidewalls and I find myself choking up on it anyways.

Edited by randyfox
typo

This new brush might save some scraped knuckles off the driveway. :thumbsup:

I got one a few years ago that is triangular shape with a knob, if you will, in the center, works fairly well, but I have left some skin on the ole concrete.

Can't wait.

Bluezey:pc: