Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana

Oscar135

Question

13 answers to this question

Dude, you're all good. Mine looked just like that and I gently microwaved mine back to Americana goodness. Just remember to remove the lid and fool wrapper. If the Adam's staff contradicts me I will disagree. The beading on my G8 today and yesterday was it's usual awesomeness!

Edited by sportredmistress

i have done this several times, small pot of water put the jar in the pot (it will float) heat on medium and let it simmer. As the water heats up the jar heats up and melts the Americana. You could leave it in there until its completely liquid but if 50% of it melts i think your good.

Pull it out let it sit for 5 min then put it in the frig not the freezer for 20min and your done.

Oh no! You better send that to me because I can see its toast!

Just kidding I have enough Wax :lol:

I know there's a fix thread on this...someone help me find it please!

i have done this several times, small pot of water put the jar in the pot (it will float) heat on medium and let it simmer. As the water heats up the jar heats up and melts the Americana. You could leave it in there until its completely liquid but if 50% of it melts i think your good.

Pull it out let it sit for 5 min then put it in the frig not the freezer for 20min and your done.

Do this all the time for the shops Americana. Works so well, bring it home for the night, cook it up, put it in the freezer, and nice even Americana in the morning :D haha.

Oh no! You better send that to me because I can see its toast!

Just kidding I have enough Wax :lol:

I know there's a fix thread on this...someone help me find it please!

Haha Mook. Looks like Dave helped you out. If your Americana is busted Mook I will be more than happy to take it off your hands. I'am sure I can restore it back to like new condition. :jester:

The water method I'am sure works much better than the candle warmer idea. Not only is it faster, and cleaner. The better half isn't going put your picture in the obits because you ruined her candle warmer.

Haha Mook. Looks like Dave helped you out. If your Americana is busted Mook I will be more than happy to take it off your hands. I'am sure I can restore it back to like new condition. :jester:

The water method I'am sure works much better than the candle warmer idea. Not only is it faster, and cleaner. The better half isn't going put your picture in the obits because you ruined her candle warmer.

Ruin?

LOL, Anything APW touches only makes it better!

:2thumbs: