Customer Service 866.965.0400

revamping the 1966 chevelle

2008fx4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

and i'm waiting again.  first the shop couldn't go get the body because he waited to get the frame and wheels sent out for powder and some wheel work (had to narrow the fronts).  and he decided to lift his own truck in the same timeframe (of course that got done).  so now we are waiting on the frame and wheels to get done while the body is just hanging out. 

so essentially nothing is being done.  again.  

• 2 weeks later...

Once it's all said and done you should have NicD dyno tune it to make sure the tune is spot on. I absolutely wouldn't trust any other tuner and he's local to us. He did a fantastic job on my GTO tuning it. 

where does he work out of?

where does he work out of?

Typically he will either tune on Arizona Dyno Chip's Dyno in Chandler or Loud Pedal Motorsports Dyno in Tempe. You can reach him by emailing him at nicdtuning@gmail.com

Looks like some good progress.  But I'am concerned that your going to have to pay for that by waiting a long time for the next step to take place.  Seems as though thru this whole process stuff starts to roll, then you hit a brick wall.  Hopefully that isn't the case.  Excited for you to see some progress and hopefully it gets done before too long.