Customer Service 866.965.0400

Well, after 6 long months away I'm finally able to get home and get a chance to use the Ultimate Polishing Kit I purchased.

Everything came extremely well packed, with the exception of the Leather and Upholstery which had a small crack on the bottom and randomly leaks fluid.

After a week and a half of using all the products and getting some face-time with them. I feel there are a few things missing from the kit.

I feel the kit needs:

1) A Shampoo Bottle. The kit includes the Shampoo Refill gallon, but there is nothing smaller like the 16 oz. bottle which would be great instead having to use the Gallon Refill.

I feel it would nice if included:

1) Microfiber Cleaner & Revitalizer, the kit includes an insane number of towels and microfibers. It would be great to have the cleaner included as a few of my towels have gotten stained and Tide isn't working on getting some of the tougher stains out.

2) Foaming Sprayers, I know these come as a set of three, but it would of been great if out of the box I would of been able to use the APC and Green Wheel Cleaners to their full extent with the foaming sprayers.

Another great thing would be when your ordering the kit, if the items aren't included, have drop downs incase people forget small things. Things I've had to go back and order are: Glass Sealant & Applicators, Bottle Funnel, Tape, Foaming Sprayers, Microfiber Cleaners..

Overall, the kit is amazing and the only thing I would like to see added like mentioned above is the Shampoo Bottle. The rest would be "niceties" but I'm sure would increase the price.

Included Pictures of all my Adam's Goodness!

8078172913_b4fea2cfb7_b.jpg

8078165192_1d12fab64a_b.jpg

8078165682_af00aef211_b.jpg

8078166238_00782d9600_b.jpg

Edited by Jtaugner

Good Evening!

Thank you for your purchase! That's a large investment, and your input is greatly appreciate and heard. All of the lots need updating and as show season ends, trust me, they will be tweaked per user feedback...like yours.

Mook

Maybe something to consider is that most people will have bought some items before going all in with the Ultimate or any other package. Figuring out what everyone buys first might not be hard to do if you can pull each account and go back to their first coupe of purchases. If there is a trend, maybe you substitute some items for others. Daily and Weekly Specials can also cause some overlap.

Some will buy due to cost getting started with an inside kit first while waiting for the wash kit to go on sale or for them to get additional funds. Would a suggested order of buying chart be helpful?

Maybe something to consider is that most people will have bought some items before going all in with the Ultimate or any other package. Figuring out what everyone buys first might not be hard to do if you can pull each account and go back to their first coupe of purchases. If there is a trend, maybe you substitute some items for others. Daily and Weekly Specials can also cause some overlap.

Some will buy due to cost getting started with an inside kit first while waiting for the wash kit to go on sale or for them to get additional funds. Would a suggested order of buying chart be helpful?

Possibly, but the kit literally includes damn near everything you could need from Adams. Purchasing this first would be smarter, than working around what else you could need that isn't included.

After you get this kit you should only need a few small things that aren't included along with refill's as things get low.