Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's been a while, but I'm here with pic's...

TK427

It's has been a while, but this was quite the dirty auction car, and it had to be shared. My passion for detailing has been inspired by Adams products and the people that sell them. All the Adams car clinics that I have been to has really help my skill level at my day job or (daily grind) if you will, as a detailer for efleetdirect.

P.S. I still need to learn how to up load more then five pics

at a time!:lolsmack:

And P.P.S. This car had a "smell" that would even make a lumber jack loose his lunch!:eek:

Yikes! Do you know the story behind that disaster?

So here in Colorado, my company has one guy that does all of the purchasing for our car lot and most of the time these cars come from rental companies and fleet companies nation wide. These are normally 1 to 3 years old cars and trucks with about 10k to 80k on them depending on the company that used them!

A lot of our car come from all over the map, and our car buyer normally just go's off of year, mileage and price. No one else wanted to tackle this car in our shop, but learning here on the forum and being inspired buy you guys, I gladly volunteered for all the really bad one's, just to prove to everybody that any car, can be flipped around!

Sucks though, I dug myself a grave, my company will not train me in any other area now that they know I can detail like this! I got a plan though, so no worry there!:banana:

That is awesome! This is the type of cars that I would LOVE to flip around.

I would say that It is “one out of twenty” cars that come in this bad to our dealership, and I detail 10 vehicles a week, give or take!

So at least it's not to to bad working at my dealership!

I can say that this 2009 Hyundai only had 50k on it as a fleet vehicle from a rental car company, and because of the smell and looks(even though it ran great) we got this car for next to nothing and sold it with in days of taking the pictures and posting them on our web site!:thumbsup:

Can you rent an Ozone machine? I think it may be my last resort since I still smell a hint of smoke in my car since I did the FULL detail when I got it Dec and again in May. Sucks when you have a very good nose!

Can you rent an Ozone machine? I think it may be my last resort since I still smell a hint of smoke in my car since I did the FULL detail when I got it Dec and again in May. Sucks when you have a very good nose!

The answer to your question is yes you can, and most janitor and detailer supply warehouse's that carry the carpet extractor will sell and rent the ozone machine’s!

You are a magician! You should get some sort of bonus for doubling the value of that car!

Thxs for the kind word's, but this is close to what I detail every week, being that we get a lot of old Comcast and Coors vehicles that are just annihilated!

that has to be one of THE WORST cars I’ve ever seen on this site, and you made it look like new again! Somebody at your company owes you a beer for that! i bet y'all made a big profit off of it!

Ha ha, I wish my company was that cool, but truth be told their is not much incentive for a detailer working for a dealership.

But because of you guys, I have taking the time to better myself as a detailer and take pride in my work, no matter what it is or how much they pay me.

Looking at the bigger picture, I think there is more opportunity

to utilize my detailing, and buying and selling skills for my self one day:rockon:

Archived