Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sooo expensive!

Kody

Keeping my cars clean is not as expensive as having a husband with a Big Block Vette that he wants to make faster. I mean, really, why does he need his car to have over 700 hp for a street car? :willy:

I admire our cars and keeping a flawless looking vehicle is one of my pet peeves. I don't add up the cost of things that I want.

Like Rich said, when you get your full arsenal then costs slow down. Its just getting to that point that might seem expensive. :2thumbs:

Like Rich said' date=' when you get your full arsenal then costs slow down. Its just getting to that point that might seem expensive. :2thumbs:[/quote']

:iagree: It really hurts when starting out. However, I have learned that there are a number of cost-saving tips that will really help the wallet. In my experience they include:

(1) using water from the wash to clay the vehicle (and thus use less detail spray)

(2) less is more when using polish/sealant... I'm still on my first bottles almost 3 years later maintaining two vehicles

(3) diluting products such as L+C and all-purpose cleaner with water as they are too strong in the original formula to suit my needs

(4) Using car shampoo in my foam gun to foam the tires/wheels for maintenance cleaning (and thus negate having to use all purpose/wheel cleaners a lot of the time)

For now, 100% of my purchases are through the specials offered here. My days of impulse buying are over and unnecessary. Once you get past the initial purchases (which include the nonconsummables such as shut-off valves, grit guards, etc.) it really isn't too bad.