Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel Woolies

Really can't use the Turbostick any longer with the wheel change. Worked great on the stock ones and made life easier. Are the Woolies really great at getting into the really tight spots like on these things or suggest something else? Daily Special?HintHintHint:thumbsup:

Looks like the edge goes to the woolies...however, the turbostick seems to have a strong following as well.

I suppose I will have to give the woolies a try. It would normally be an easy purchase, but they are a bit pricey!

They are well worth the price of admission.

I got a set of Woolies this past week and was able to try them out this past weekend.

They work great for getting into tight areas in the engine compartment and behind the hinges of the doors.

The large one is also a great way to annoy your sleeping cat from a safe distance. :jester:

Really can't use the Turbostick any longer with the wheel change. Worked great on the stock ones and made life easier. Are the Woolies really great at getting into the really tight spots like on these things or suggest something else? Daily Special?HintHintHint:thumbsup:

Hey Mikey, give me a shout if you want to 'test drive' the Woolies! (and I may have something else that could help with your wheels too).

Archived