Customer Service 866.965.0400

It's Coming!!

Rich

Yaaaaay! Now I'm excited. Already browsing the new 2013 snowboards to see which one I'm going to try out this season! :D

JBlack, I've been on two sticks for 25 years now. Last year my son and I rented boards twice and gave it a try. I seriously suck, but want to give it some more time this year and see if I can get the hang of it. Have any used boards you want to part with that would work well for skier trying to cross over. Every time I look at boards I get so confused...

Dana

I'm so happy I don't have to deal with that white fluffy stuff in FL! As I get older (I'm only 21 what did I just say that?!) I can't handle the cold like I used to, but I still want to see it in person one more time.

Kody

JBlack, I've been on two sticks for 25 years now. Last year my son and I rented boards twice and gave it a try. I seriously suck, but want to give it some more time this year and see if I can get the hang of it. Have any used boards you want to part with that would work well for skier trying to cross over. Every time I look at boards I get so confused...

Dana

PM sent! :thumbsup:

Here's a vid from one of the many mountains I rode last year in Austria. SO MUCH POWDA!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_fUWb4tkGY&feature=plcp]Zell am See Austria 2012 - Honeymoon - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by JBlack151