Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze is...............BRILLIANT!

Rich

Question

Washed the car yesterday after the trip to Carlisle this past weekend, and threw a coat of BG on her today. As much as I was impressed with the product on my black Vette, I'm equally or more excited about it on the white! This has always been and continues to be my favorite Adam's product. What a shine!! What do you think?

7883521108_ba7d400012_b.jpg

7883522126_7094a1c738_b.jpg

7883521516_5c9f3cd623_b.jpg

7883520750_741ac57d6b_b.jpg

7883520350_8daeb75afc_b.jpg

7883519668_cb82730094_b.jpg

Can you use BG directly on top of Machine Super Sealant

Absolutely! Just be sure to let the MSS cure at least 12-24 hours before you layer anything on top of it.

Just remember that the BG longevity will only last about 10 days unless you apply Wax over it.

Sealant->Glaze->Wax

:2thumbs:

Mook

So after looking through this thread, I head over to the local adams retailer to pick up some Brilliant glaze (decided I could wait for shipping to try it out). I found two bottles, one Brilliant Glaze and one was Brilliant spray glaze.

What is the difference? Bubba confused!

The spray was first I believe. But there was issues with the liquid clogging the sprayer so they refined it and now it's pour and spread essentially

You are correct, the spray was before the pour bottle, but going back even further, it was first called Brilliance and it was also a pour bottle, then it switched to a spray called Brilliant and now it is back to a pour bottle. I think the reason for the spray was to make application easier and so that you applied it in a very thin layer. I have found this still to be true, a thin layer works best with Brilliant.

You are correct, the spray was before the pour bottle, but going back even further, it was first called Brilliance and it was also a pour bottle, then it switched to a spray called Brilliant and now it is back to a pour bottle. I think the reason for the spray was to make application easier and so that you applied it in a very thin layer. I have found this still to be true, a thin layer works best with Brilliant.

Thanks, no longer confused.