Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shoes

Kody

I have a bunch I need to toss/donate

for what I currently wear and am keeping:

New Balance 411 MADE IN USA (about to be for working around the house and yard)

New Balance 610 MADE IN USA (just got them and will start wearing them on my vacation)

Ecco Helsinki Comfort Oxfords Black

Ecco Helsinki Comfort Oxfords Rust

Thorogood Omega Sniper 8" WP BBP Boots (need to replace soon as Bandit ate some of them and zipper is broken)

Black Diamond X2 BOOT #0912

I have nothing but New Balance for work n play. I do own a pair of comfy wing tips for special occasions and I have hand made cowboy boots from the Urban Cowboy era. The gentleman that made them passed recently That is definitely a lost art.

Wow. This thread has gotten....interesting lol.

For myself, Nike LunarGlides for work. Flip flops/boots for the weekends, depending on the season.

Dude I'm sayin! I started it just for reassurance that it was fine for me to be buying so many shoes lol!

My son was a sneaker-head, still has several pairs of Jordan's that are sweet.

As for the old guy,

• Bass and Rockport leather dress shoes for work
  • just picked up a new pair of Huarache Free's to replace my 6 year old Free's
  • Some 10/2 running shoes
  • Merrill hiking shoes
  • 2 pair of cowboy boots (both 25+ years old) - one lizard skin, the other calfskin with horntoad tips
  • work boots for yard work
  • several pairs of flip-flops
  • pair of NB's & pair of adidas for mobile detailing
  • pair of yellow Croc's for detailing at home (only paid $8)

As for the old guy,

You still paid too much:lolsmack:

As for the old guy,

You still paid too much:lolsmack:

I used to hate on my friend for wearing them before I got mine. They are the best detailing shoes for my climate. I wear them almost all year, they are comfortable, and when it gets hot I just squirt my feet with the hose to cool off.

And in a size 12 they look like duck feet! :D

I have a ton of shoes/boots for work/sandals

Love my Nike air max

Anyone wear Nike free for running? How are they? I had ACL reconstruction back at the end of April and just started running again. Looking for something good cushioning wise

Ryan

I have a ton of shoes/boots for work/sandals

Love my Nike air max

Anyone wear Nike free for running? How are they? I had ACL reconstruction back at the end of April and just started running again. Looking for something good cushioning wise

Ryan

i have nike lunarlon + 3, love them best running shoe i have ever had :thumbsup:

Is there any product I can use to repel water / dirt? I was thinking of hitting them with quick sealant.

You know... I wonder if that would work? Anyone wanna try this? I would but don't have any QS on me.

Thanks

Kody

Oh don't get me started... last time I did a count my chuck taylor collection was somewhere around 35 pairs. I've backed off this 'addiction' a bit, but I still have all star low tops in just about every color a guy might need, including some limited editions from John Varvatos. Then theres my Puma's... mostly the LE Dassler Collection... those only come out occasionally.

Archived